[geeks] For those of you with HP PA-RISC Systems...

nate at portents.com nate at portents.com
Fri Jul 21 21:20:03 CDT 2006

> You may appreciate this link:
>
>    http://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=T1321AA
>
> HP-UX 11i Version 1 (B.11.11) Media Kit -- shipped to your door at no
> charge.

Thanks!

Funny this is only a couple of months after I posted on HP's official
forums, and someone replied that the only way I could get media was from
"my reseller" (I got my PA-RISC system from ebay), even though I was able
to get an official license (not media, just the license to run) for HP-UX
from HP's site for my PA-RISC system.  In the end I ended up tracking down
an older copy of 11i on ebay for about $20.  *sigh*

Wonder why HP had a change of heart.

- Nate