[geeks] Solaris 10 install size

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jul 17 10:23:37 CDT 2006

Fri, 14 Jul 2006 @ 18:28 +0000, wa2egp at att.net said:

> I was thinking of just little "here's how ya do it"s.  I try to save as
> much stuff like that as I can, even if I have no clue what is being
> discussed, just in case I might need the info in the future.  Catagorizing
> is the pain.  Keeps me from asking some dumb-ass questions (at least its
> suppose to....).

That's what I was talking about earlier: record the solutions and
information presented here on the list for starters.

> Actually I was just yanking Bill's chain a little.  I know what a nightmare
> it could be.

Well, a good Wiki would not be too bad for Bill.  It takes work to keep
them looking nice and being accurate, well indexed, etc, but the
contributors can do most of that.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [There is a limit to how stupid people really
are -- just as there's a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.