[geeks] Solaris 10 install size

Fri Jul 14 12:25:10 CDT 2006

>> Hey, Bill Bradford -- you operate several email- and web-based
>> resources that I rely upon to get things done, and I just wanted to
>> tell you, "Wow, you just saved my day, thanks a ton."

Sunhelp doesn't often save my day, but it has done so on a few
occasions, and it's made it somewhat easier on a lot more.

The @sunhelp.org lists I'm on are definitely valuable to me too.

Thanks, Bill Bradford.  A ton.  If you ever need a spot of C coding
help or a (mostly NetBSD) sysadmin hand, just let me know.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca