[geeks] Solaris 10 install size

Fri Jul 14 10:53:23 CDT 2006

> SunHELP stuff takes at least an hour a day of my time already, and I
> get very little in return except people sending me email and
> DEMANDING that I do their Java homework for them, etc.

Ain't this here In-tar-net thang great, though? :-~

> The occasional "Wow, you just saved my day, thanks a ton" comment
> makes it all worth it though.

Ain't it the truth?  In a way it's surprising how little expressed
appreciation it takes to make up for the drooling hordes.

> I've been doing the site for going on nine years now and I can't
> imagine *not* running it or having full control.

Yah.  There's a mud I co-run that I've been involved with since '92,
and it's hard to imagine its absence from my life now.  (I don't think
the administration is as much of a timesink as an hour a day, but
*using* the thing *is*.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca