[geeks] Moneydance questions...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jul 14 10:00:40 CDT 2006

Fri, 14 Jul 2006 @ 07:25 -0500, Mike Hebel said:

> I don't like the way Intuit acts and GnuCASH is a pain to install so I'm
> thinking about trying Moneydance but it's $30 currently if I want to try
> and import my OFX file.

I've been using KMyMoney and it works pretty well.

Of course, you'll need a lot of KDE installed to run it.

I did a few Quicken file imports from various financial websites, but
input most data by hand.

It was quirky... but then, I find almost all imports like that even in
commercial software has to be watchdogged quite a bit.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["There are nowadays professors of
philosophy, but not philosophers." ]