[geeks] Wireless Routers

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jul 10 13:17:11 CDT 2006

" From: Janet Campbell <janet at foonly.com>
"
" On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, Phil Stracchino wrote:
"
" > The word you're looking for is "polarized".
"
" And, while totally unrelated, I still think this is kind of cool:
"
" http://www.polarization.com/haidinger/haidinger.html
"
" Adaptive sensory input is funny...before, I never noticed it, now, I can't
" stop seeing it.  :p

totally cool!  btw, <puffing up chest> i knew mr. shurcliff.  he was a
co-worker of my dad's at polaroid and elsewhere, and his family were
good friends and neighbors of my mother's family.

mr shurcliff once wrote a complete explanation of einstein's theory of
relativity in [iirc] words of two syllables or less on the back of an
envelope.