[geeks] Wireless Routers

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jul 10 13:10:13 CDT 2006

Mon, 10 Jul 2006 @ 13:48 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:

> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > Also, I said "bladed plug", which means one blade is larger than the
> > other.  If that's the wrong term (it's what I hear from electricians and
> > in the local parts warehouse), then I don't know/remember the right
> > name.
>
> The word you're looking for is "polarized".

You would never survive in a marketing department or a standards
committee... :)

Polarized makes far too much sense for the electrical industry to use
the term for a part.

It *must* be something else....

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Star Wars Moral Number 17: Teddy bears are
dangerous in herds."]