[geeks] Gmail fun

Bryan Fullerton fehwalker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 12:39:47 CDT 2006

On 7/7/06, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:
> "You are currently using 45 MB (2%) of your 2741 MB."

Mine says:

You are currently using 610 MB (22%) of your 2741 MB.

I've been sending all my tech mailing list subscriptions (30-40 lists)
to Gmail for almost exactly two years now. It's less space used than
I'd expect.

> The above tends to indicate that I can accumulate those emails there for another 60 years before it exceeds it quota...

Your available space continually expands, so it's more likely that you
can continue to accumulate email until Google goes away.

Bryan