[geeks] Wireless Routers

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jul 6 16:08:16 CDT 2006

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Joshua Boyd wrote:

>> Actually, nevermind.  I'm an idiot.  I have a spare port on my gateway
>> router.  A WET + anything that can act as an AP will DWIW.  Thanks,
>> y'all!
>
> That sounds much better than the network setup you were just showing.

It's more-or-less the same topology.  His network extends across the
street to mine.  The only difference is that the boundary is a fourth
port on my router rather than the second port of some other node on my
network.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"