[geeks] Of course it sucks, Dyson vaccuum cleaner help, please.

Eric Railine erailine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:00:43 CST 2006

On 1/29/06, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 07:22:56PM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> > I've always heard good things about Dyson's products.
> > Anyone have any thoughts?
>
> We spent around $400 on the purple one (the "Animal") over a year ago,
> and it's been some of the best money we've ever spent.  Great product.

I'll second that.  We purchased the Animal/purple one about a year ago
as well, and have been extremely happy with it, having previously gone
through multiple Hoover/Eureka/etc. models in fairly short order.
Definitely worth the extra money up front; it works better than any
other vacuum we've ever had & I don't see us having to replace it any
time soon.

Eric