[geeks] New Horizons

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sat Jan 21 13:55:40 CST 2006

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> BTW, has anyone noticed that there is sudenly more interest in subspace
> theory and Heim's unification of quantum and relative physics?  It seems
> that NASA and the US military want to spend some money on it lately.

Well ...   I've read some of the paper.  It seems sound.  And face it:
If you thought you were within technological reach of a drive that could
make Mars, Jupiter or even Pluto mere hours away instead of months or
years, wouldn't YOU spend money on it?

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518