[geeks] Intel iMac first thoughts

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Jan 21 09:33:59 CST 2006

Sat, 21 Jan 2006 @ 04:42 -0600, Micah R Ledbetter said:

> On Jan 20, 2006, at 20:48, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>
> > How ironic, given all the "G5 is double the performance of <insert
> > Intel
> > chip name here>" propaganda over the years.
>
> Yes, but aren't the new iCBMs all dual-core?

I think so.

However, a lot of G5's are too.  Don't know if Bill's were or not.

In CompostUSA the other day, I saw a dual CPU, dual core G5, and I think
they were running at 3GHz.

It was... pricey.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall