[geeks] Intel iMac first thoughts

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:06:38 CST 2006

On 1/20/06, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> Last night i upgraded from a 17" iMac G5 1.8 (rev.A)
> to a iMac 20" (Intel).  Same RAM (1G) on both systems.

Sweet! Now you won't be sad to hear that that free iKey keyboard
sitting in my garage got destroyed when my old car engine fell over.

Long story as to why I have a car engine sitting in my garage.

So, does World of Warcraft work? That's what I need to know.
Level 60 warrior on Destromath, I have to be able to log on and play
occasionally. How's the video card performance? Have you tried ripping
CDs or DVDs?

Brooke