[geeks] Q: IOGEAR USB KVM (model GCS632U)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 11:14:23 CST 2006

Anyone have exp. with the above USB KVM?

What I want to do is string my Ultra 20 and a PC behind it, with my Sun
keyboard & mouse.

BestBuy has this for about $69, and the unit actually specifies it supports
"special keys on mac and sun workstations"... (it also claims 2048x1536
resolution support, but I don't have such needs)

The manual is mum on two particular scenarios - using a Sun keyboard on a
PC, and using a Sun keyboard on a Mac...

Lionel