[geeks] "Lord SJobs... ARISE" ... Apple has moved to the Dark Side

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jan 10 15:44:26 CST 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 wrote:

> Anyone else following the news out of Apple?

Sadly, yes.

> Their transformation to Intel-only is on its way ...

Well, Apple's detractors have long said that Steve Jobs could take a
shit in a box, and it'd still sell like hotcakes to Apple's customers.
I suppose we'll finally get an opportunity to see whether or not that
assertion is true.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Buy the best there is, because it's sorry enough."
Elgin, TX         (                                      --Henry Zuehlke