[geeks] any Camera geeks?

Dave Fischer dave at cca.org
Tue Jan 10 04:33:35 CST 2006

patrick at zill.net writes:

>Just curious if there are any camera geeks on the list.

>I was interested in photography a number of years ago, and have now decided to get back into it.

>I will be doing hybrid film/digital: Rolleiflex or similar 6x6cm TLR with film, then scanning the film for output via the various digital printing services (local like the local pro lab and Costco plus any nice online services).

I have one of those Sonys that burns mini CDRs. The CDR thing doesn't
work very smoothly, but really my only major problem with the camera
is that it doesn't work with my microscope very well. (Very mediocre
results with a cheap microscope adaptor, and the good adaptors don't
seem to be available for the scecific model Sony I have.)

----- David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
-- Being poked in the eye with a pointy stick makes the baby Jesus cry. --