[geeks] Video Cam Recommendations

Atomist rescue at port11.net
Sun Feb 26 22:13:20 CST 2006

On Feb 26, 2006, at 3:55 PM, sammy ominsky wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need a recommendation for a digital video camera, please.  I have
> about $800 to spend, and would like the best I can get for that.

depends on what footage you want to shoot. 3 ccd's are what you
should look for to get nice quality. but if you plan to use "night
vision" function then you need to get a 1 ccd.
usually with sony you are never wrong, but panasonic has some nice
"semi pro" ones too.

will it be used mostly in bright areas or darker venues?

-- tom