[geeks] TCF is coming...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 25 21:41:43 CST 2006

>From: wa2egp at att.net
>Date: Sat Feb 25 20:13:15 CST 2006
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] TCF is coming...

>From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Just a heads-up for those in the area (driving distance from Trenton, NJ), the
>> Trenton Computer Festival is coming again, on April 22nd-23rd.
>>
>> Always a good time,
>>
>> Lionel
>
>Same location?  Haven't gotten a flyer yet.  Then again, last year I bought
>my tickets on line and they took my money but claimed they had no record of
>my purchase therfore, no tickets.  This time I'll try paying a different
>way.  Might get my 80 up before then but I'm still going.

Visit tcf-nj.org for info (I meant to add the link earlier), yes - same location, Trenton State College (I mean College of New Jersey). Very easy access off of RT. 95, just a few miles from the Delaware river.

I got a mailing a few weeks ago about vendor spaces - I got two this year. I requested spots back to back, so I can park a truck in one, and have an empty space to set up my sun shade...

Lionel