[geeks] timesheet and invoicing software

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Feb 22 20:39:20 CST 2006

> If they didn't before they got the bills, they did after.
>
> -Shel

Reminds me of what a professor in an Introductory Data Processing
class I took many eons ago (we even learned how to read punched cards!)
told about a phone bill.  He kept getting bills for $0.00 and threats
to lose his phone service.  He got on the phone with a rep with his
problem and was told it would take months to fix the problem.  He
told the rep he has a quicker solution.  He wrote a check for $0.00 and
sent it in.  No more problem.  I imagine there were some raised
eyebrows at the bank though. :)

Bob