[geeks] geeks Digest, Vol 39, Issue 13

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 patrick at zill.net
Wed Feb 22 17:04:03 CST 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 17:15, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

> I assume the company had a policy that prohibited hiring his brother, Mike.

Two quickies:

1.  Company I was working at had a guy named Michael (Mike) Hammel.  Another employee took a call at home from this guy, then was asked by his daughter why he owned a camel, and why did he not bring the camel home so they could play with it? (Mike Hammel = my camel)

2. The Turkish ambassador to Moscow in WW2 was called Mustafa Kunt.

--Patrick