[geeks] timesheet and invoicing software

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Feb 22 14:41:28 CST 2006

Tue, 21 Feb 2006 @ 09:57 -0500, Atomist said:

> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>
> >I would like to find some simple time and invoicing software to support
> >contract work I'm doing.
> >

> http://products.actimind.com/actiTIME/
>
> That is what I use at work to track my time. It's free the developers
> just want feedback. It run's on our FreeBSD webserver. Maybe something
> to look at.

Neat, but it doesn't do invoices.

I'm after an invoicing system for contract work.

I track my time with a timer program. It's the data collection and
reporting part I want to automate with software.

I actually put a couple of hours into a quick database to track this,
and I might just write something simple myself.

Thanks though.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["We are all of us in the gutter, some of us
looking at the stars." -- Oscar Wilde]