[geeks] I need an HTML to PDF converter

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Tue Feb 21 17:32:54 CST 2006

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 writes ...

> There is a for-pay, and a free version (FOSS) of HTMLDOC:
>
> http://www.htmldoc.org/

A possibility ... but no style sheets.  I'll have a look, though.

> There is also html2ps , which you would then pipe through
> ps2pdf or some other PS --> PDF converter:
>
> http://user.it.uu.se/~jan/html2ps.html

Mike Parsons also suggested that one ... I'll investigate it.

Has anyone "here" ever actually used this in the way I'd be using it ...

	HTML_file -> html2ps -> ps2pdf -> PDF_file

... and, if so, are there any comments on the quality of the output?

-Shel