[geeks] I need an HTML to PDF converter

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Feb 21 17:30:55 CST 2006

On Feb 21, 2006, at 5:24 PM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

> Mike Hebel says ...
>
>> Never used this one but it's what I just managed to Google-up:
>>
>> http://www.coolutils.com/product.php?
>> product=TotalHTMLConverter&from=AdWords
>
> Looks like Windows-only to me.  What did I miss?
>
> I need something that will run on AIX (probably) or SCO (maybe).

My bad - I saw command line and assumed any Windows user  wouldn't want
that.

I'm a flake today - sorry for the noise.

Mike Hebel
----
I was dreaming Rem. Everything was so horribly dry, there on that
planet, even people's hearts. As I watched the people who lived there
from far away, I kept wondering why they went on living, how they kept
on living. Rem, listen to me Rem. I did a bad thing. I did a bad thing.
Tell me? What should I do? - Vash