[geeks] I need an HTML to PDF converter

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Feb 21 17:17:46 CST 2006

" From: "Sheldon T. Hall" <shel at tandem.artell.net>
"
" I need a converter that will take HTML and spit out PDF files, do it from
" the UNIX command line, as a batch process.  There will be hundreds of files
" to convert per day, so it needs to be amenable to running from a shell
" script without any user intervention.
"
" I don't care if it's a PERL/Python/whatever script, C source, or whatever.
" I would need source and some sort of license.  Client is a non-profit mental
" health organization.

another option - lynx browser on mac osx, print the pages to [pdf] file.