[geeks] timesheet and invoicing software

Eric Railine erailine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:47:55 CST 2006

On 2/20/06, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Not sure where this suggestion would fall, but Red Hat used to ship with a
pretty straight-forward project management program - I think it was called
"project", but that seems way too MS-like...

> IIRC, it was pretty simple, GUI-based, and fairly complete - anyone remember
what it was called?

You're probably thinking of Mr. Project, which was renamed to Planner:
 http://developer.imendio.com/wiki/Planner.

Along similar lines is the Gantt Project:
http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net.

Though neither is probably what Charles is looking for and I don't
have any better suggestions ...

Eric