[geeks] Possible positions in D.C. Metro area

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Mon Feb 20 16:21:14 CST 2006

A friend of mine is a manager with L-3 communications and he's in need
of several system admins.  He's got one opening that I know of for a
UNIX admin and several openings for Windows admins.  If you're looking
and want more information let me know and I'll get more info from him
(i.e. salary ranges, requirements, etc.) and forward it onto the group.

Ido
Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP                    E-mail:
		ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect
idubraws at siliconsec.com
dubrawsky.org