[geeks] Ping?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Feb 20 15:21:48 CST 2006

Joost van de Griek wrote:

>Seriously, they make stuff these days that enables you to reuse just about
>all of a household's excess heat in pretty efficient ways. I know of a
>company where the blue-collar workers in the warehouse are used to heat the
>ladies in the typing room. Pretty nifty stuff.

Wow, I don't know quite how to respond to that one.

Is there air freshener in the ducts, or do the ladies like the smell of
the sweaty guys?
When they're heated, are they bothered?
Are there ducts, or just windows?

or

Isn't it unethical to burn people to heat others?
Do they have to soundproof the incinerator?

    -Dan :)