[geeks] History book suggestions?

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Apr 19 10:26:11 CDT 2006

I love the Anchor Atlas of World History, two small paperback volumes
which show a map on each lefthand page facing two columns of tiny, dense
text on the righthand page.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/0385061781/ref=nosim/104-5980145-9876741?n=283
155

   The text is *very* terse but covers a whole lot of topics. Since the
books are really a companion to more thoughtful works, this is
acceptable.

   I've actually got two sets, since I snatched up the second copies
when I saw them on the library book sale table last summer. But even at
cover price they're cheap.

-wde
--
Will Enestvedt