[geeks] Professional. Do Not Attempt.

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 patrick at zill.net
Tue Sep 27 11:41:31 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 11:37, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 10:42:08AM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
>
> > > You're a better man than I.
> >
> > It's easy once you get started.  There's so much stuff to -do- that it
> > becomes harder and harder to justify sitting on the couch and passively
> > soaking in other people doing stuff.
>
> 2+ years of no TV here.

Got the TV at SWMBO's insistence.  SWMBO grew up and did all her homework with the TV on in the background.  Before that, I had gone about 5 or 6 years with no TV and still would not miss it, were it gone.  BTW, during those years I was at my most productive.

Am convinced that TV kills brain cells, or at least renders them inoperable for some period of time.

--Patrick