[geeks] Professional. Do Not Attempt.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Sep 27 10:42:08 CDT 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> Eight year abstinence of TV-watching?

There was nothing on. :)

The only reason there's a TV in the house now is that Teresa absolutely
had to have one while she was staying with me.

> You're a better man than I.

It's easy once you get started.  There's so much stuff to -do- that it
becomes harder and harder to justify sitting on the couch and passively
soaking in other people doing stuff.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "When we are young, wandering the face of the
Elgin, TX          (    earth, wondering what our dreams might be worth,