[geeks] Professional. Do Not Attempt.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Sep 26 23:54:19 CDT 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> If you want some good science based entertainment watch CSI, there are
> three flavors, with the original still being the best. Note that it's
> a fantasy, with things not often working so well and an hour episode
> covers a month or two of clock time. Also watch "House, M.D.".

I've mainly been watching Adult Swim and Battlestar Galactica.

> The first is available on DVD.

Yes, my box set arrived Thursday.  Unfortunately, the quality of the set
is approximately crap. :(

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "When we are young, wandering the face of the
Elgin, TX          (    earth, wondering what our dreams might be worth,