[geeks] Phone system (voip) question?

Eric Railine erailine at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 22:20:00 CDT 2005

On 9/23/05, James Fogg <James at jdfogg.com> wrote:
> I use Vonage (with a Vonage-provided Linksys router/ATA) and unless I
> have a link with echo nobody can tell the difference.

I concur.  I've had Vonage for a year and a half personally (and know
of many others using Vonage for as long or longer w/o issue), and was
migrating most of $WORK's remote employees to Vonage from local telco
lines when I left.  It's cheaper - especially when the person(s) move
even semi-frequently - and generally just as reliable.  It's also
easier to manage from an account/billing perspective.

But I digress.

Eric