[geeks] Education (was: Mainframe on eBay)

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Sep 22 22:15:18 CDT 2005

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
"
" >From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
"
" <bit about using oven burners for discipline>
"
" >This all sounds like country mythology to me.
" >
" >[]
"
" Not to disagree with you, but I have another datapoint:
"
" []
"
" Newfoundland is isolated, but it is a large city with it's own culture...

geeze, i guess there's a reason canucks make newfie jokes...