[geeks] What happened to ZFS ?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Sep 22 13:10:08 CDT 2005

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 wrote:

> Does anyone know what happened to ZFS, which is/was supposed to be the
> be-all and end-all of cool filesystems for Solaris?

Shhhhh!  Here, uhm, take a look at the newest version of the Sun
Javasystems Enterprise Java Messaging Center for Java!   Isn't it
Javariffic?  Oh, and we have PCs, too!  You like PCs, right?  Did we
mention they run Java?

I'm sure when we remember what we did with ZFS, we'll make sure it runs
or is implemented in Java, as well!

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "When we are young, wandering the face of the
Elgin, TX          (    earth, wondering what our dreams might be worth,