[geeks] She-it! (Ultra 20 arrived ;^)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Sep 13 22:03:59 CDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 09:51:36PM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> But who knew you would have had over 2 months to save up for it
> after you order it - it took a very long time to ship...

I never would have thought that I would be down to owning a single
Sun system (the 420R that's ohno/sunhelp).

Had to sell everything else to pay bills related to the Houston move and
fixing up of the Austin house so we can get rid of it. 8-(

I feel like a hypocrite, running SunHELP and Rescue and only having ONE Sun.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
K5WCB Houston, TX