[geeks] Emergency Relief Call For Help

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Sep 2 23:59:32 CDT 2005

The note below is from Don West, my former boss and head network admin at
OnRamp Access in Austin, Texas (they're the ISP that hosts SunHELP).

If anybody can help him in any way, please give him a shout ASAP.

Bill

----- Forwarded message from Don West <donwest at onr.com> -----

Perhaps you can get the word out.

 I am part of a team that is to be deployed to the disaster site
sometime in the next 48 - 72 hours. We will be establishing a
communications infrastructure for the relief efforts. Specifically we
will be building a wireless infrastructure. If you have equipment,
personnel or supplies that you would like to donate to this effort, I
will transport these items with me when I leave. Feel free to call me or
forward this to any vendors you might know.

Full details available online at:

 http://www.part-15.org/emergencyrelief/katrina.html

Don West...Network Administrator...Onramp Access, Inc.
888-667-2660 Texas Toll Free       3012 Montopolis Dr.
512-457-9000 x321 voice            Suite 300
512-476-2878 fax                   Austin, TX. 78741
512-350-8494 cell
Skype me at onrampaccess
donwest at onr.com

http://www.onr.com