[geeks] Web based mail client for linux?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Oct 26 14:13:14 CDT 2005

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> Didn't read my sig?

Best not buy any Pentium processors, PowerBooks, cars with antilock
brake systems, Cisco routers/switches, Linksys wireless kit, Motorola
phones, DVDs, CDs, or Intel Ethernet cards, either.  Also, you might not
want to place any calls to Canada, use residential Internet service from
Comcast or Earthlink, have investments through Fidelity, or do business
with anyone who leases time on an IBM mainframe, as Intel, Motorola,
Cisco, Linksys, Philips, IBM, Fidelity, Comcast, Earthlink and Bell
Canada also have vested interests in BPL.

While we're at it, let's just nuke the root DNS servers to be on the
safe side.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We know more about security than anyone else in
Elgin, TX          (    the world."      --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO