[geeks] Anybody having FIOS yet?

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Tue Oct 25 10:49:36 CDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 10:24:52AM -0400, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> I'd love to get it, but they're saying it's going to be YE2006.  It'll
> save me a lot of money.

Yeah. Looks to be around that time for me too. Currently, my only
broadband options are Wireless. Adelphia and Dan Ryan builders are at an
impasse, and despite the fact that VZ has copper pairs within a very
close proximity to me, the actual CO is a ways away, so, no DSL for me.
I'm saving my pennies so I can pay the $300 fee for install and site
survey.