[geeks] Advice on USB/Firewire PCI card

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Oct 11 12:49:12 CDT 2005

" From: "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <gsm at mendelson.com>
"
" I have installed tiger on several Macs without USB or firewire.  See
" XPostfacto. All it needs is a G3 and 256m of RAM.

i have a 200MHz 8500 i have 10.2 planned for.  memory i knew about and
is first on my list, but how much disk do i need?  i have a 4g
floating around...  this is to be a poking-around system; i don't need
lotsa free space.

i'm also looking for a 1280x1024 vga-mac video adapter; the only mac
monitor i have is 640x480.