[geeks] interesting cvs/shell problem

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Nov 16 11:40:09 CST 2005

Wed, 16 Nov 2005 @ 10:55 -0600, Michael Parson said:

> In bash, at least in the 3.00.16(1)-release that I'm running, you just
> type 'export' from the command line and it will spit out the variables
> that have been exported.

Thanks.

It is bloody obvious too.  Can't believe I even asked.

I read the output of "help export" and missed it completely, and I even
found code that *I* wrote years ago which used "export" to debug ENV
variable issues.

I guess you need days like this to make you humble... :)

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I wish life was not so short. Languages
take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about." - J.