[geeks] More stuff to go (KVM, VoIP gear)

Nick B. nick at pelagiris.org
Fri Nov 11 12:43:09 CST 2005

I've got 2 Avocent KVMs, both dead, one I know Avocent will RMA for ~200$ (200-8, 8 port, two user), one I'm not so sure on (424, 24 port, 2 user, Very nice, USB/SUN/PS2), I'd like 300$ for the pair of them with two longview receivers (typically run ~100$ each).  They probably just need new power supplies, but I don't have the time to find out and fix them.
2 Ericson Webswitch 100s, will work with asterisk (with some minor mods I will explain) I'd like 100$ each for em, they have 1 ethernet port and 4 FXS ports, run H323, decent quality, nothing hugely special.
Still have the 4x512meg PC100 registered dimms, make an offer, I want these gone.

	Nick