[geeks] HP announces EOL for AlphaServer systems

kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Nov 10 09:15:41 CST 2005

I always buy IBM Thinkpads at work and out of 13 laptops (different
models bought over five year period) i have had only one drive fail and
that was 3.5 years after it was purchased.

As far as standalone HDs go, Hitachi and Fujitsu are pretty much the
only drives that i buy.  Good experiences all around.

/KRM