[geeks] Infared camera monitoring

David Cummings real.psyence at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:57:41 CST 2005

yep, I second that notion.
But, if you really want "proof" or what-not, I also second zoneminder
and linux media lab's capture cards. It's not exactly cake to setup,
but then again I probably would've had an easier time with it had I
not been working with someone who insisted on reinstalling linux
everytime a config broke(instead of looking at a log once, which is
how I eventually found the problem). So yeah, there.
-Dave

On 11/3/05, Jonathan C. Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Aaron Finley wrote:
>
> > I would like to set up a wireless camera monitoring system using cheap
and
> > surplus components.
>
> I recommend the sort that you can build out of four knuckles and a bowl
> of Wheaties.  If you feel like something a little more extravagant,
> there's always a "blanket party".
>
> --
> Jonathan Patschke   )  "someone set us up the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL."
> Elgin, TX          (                                           --jimmy

The way that can be named is not the Way.