[geeks] Infared camera monitoring

Matthew Poertner mpoertner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:22:00 CST 2005

This is what I use and it works great (though, not wireless):

http://www.zoneminder.com/

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=SEC800A&cat=VID

(only 4 ports on that card work under linux but you can add multiple cards)

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=55263

night vision only works on a short range - but works great.

Hope this helps,
Cheers!
Matt