[geeks] Looking for a wallstreet keyboard, can't pay for it :-(

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Tue May 31 02:08:53 CDT 2005

Geeks,

I was just given a broken Wallstreet powerbook. It worked once I removed
the keyboard. If anyone has a spare wallstreet keyboard that they don't
need and would not mind stuffing in a paded envelope and sending airmail
to Israel, I would appreciate it.

I don't have any money at the moment. The company I started and I parted
ways (after two years of work with almost no compensation) leaving me
with an education and a pile of worthless stock.

No promises, but I hope not to be broke forever and will try to pay you
for it someday. :-)

Thanks,

Geoff.

IL Voice: (077)-424-1667  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
VoN  Skype: mendelsonfamily