[geeks] Oh for the love of Steve (Jobs, that is)...

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue May 10 09:54:42 CDT 2005

Indeed, the IIci was my first Mac (though not my first Apple) and i LOVED
that system.  I paid $5700 for that box back in 1990 and it was worth every
penny.  Best case design i've seen, one screw.

Anyone remember the magazine adds for the Mac Cracker tool used to open up
SE,SE/30 and previous Macs?  Ahh.. nostalgia.

I remember you had to cut a resister or something like that to upgrade one
of the old Macs to 4 MB RAM.  Maybe that was the Mac+.

/KRM