[geeks] FS/FT: A nice SS/20 and SS/5

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue May 10 06:40:54 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I have come across two machines I am virtually certain I have no use for, so I
am offering them up here for B/O - both units are in very good condition, and
are ready to ship:

SS/5-170 w/256 Meg RAM, 2x 4 Gig HDs, internal CD-ROM and a TGX

SS/20 w/dual SM-81 CPUs, 384 Meg RAM (6x 64 Meg DIMMS), internal CD-ROM, 2x 4
Gig HDs, and two 8 Meg VSIMMs with the secondary video adapter (dual-head
hardware)

They both seem like useful boxes to the right person, but I'm not sure of
actual value (as expressed in folding money), so B/O + actual shipping please.

I'd rather not part out the systems, realizing that the parts are most likely
worth more than the whole - I intentionally put these systems together to be
nice, complete systems and would prefer to keep them that way.

Please contact me off-list if interested: lionel4287 at verizon.net