[geeks] From a local mailing list

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:19:17 CDT 2005

On 5/3/05, Geoffrey S. Mendelson <gsm at mendelson.com> wrote:
> On a local mailing list:
> > costs (with warranty) about $150. Also the older Word programs (besides
> > being inferior and outdated), their discs often have developed
> > micro-scratches and defects (even if not used much) by their merely
> > having sat on the shelf for years (since the disc material itself is not
> > designed to be durable). Jerusalem area only.

You might send him a link to the Auric Illuminator!
http://www.audience-av.com/accessor.htm

Or even better, the Bedini Clarifier! http://www.bedini.com/clarifier.htm
Altough, if you want to really enjoy your Microsoft Word 97 to it's
fullest you'll definitely need the 4 beam version:
http://www.bedini.com/quadri.htm

And of course the original post didn't mention how important it is to
resurface the side of a CD, as we all know. The Lathe to the rescue:
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0603/audiodesk.htm

In the end, this will provide you with an incredible sonic performance
of Word 97. What? It's not music? It's some Windoze program? It's all
good anyway...

:)

Francois

PS. If you act now, we'll include a free stylus cleaner