[geeks] Mail relay

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sun Jul 17 12:08:51 CDT 2005

1.  We're stuck with Verizon DSL because we're on an RSU that Verizon
will not allow anyone else access to.
2.  Verizon absolutely point-blank refuses to offer static IP on
residential DSL.
3.  Consequently, we're on a dynamic-IP RBL.  Even Verizon's own
mailservers won't accept mail from our mailserver.

So ...  does anyone have a static-IP mailserver that they would be
willing to let us use as an outgoing relay smarthost for caerllewys.net?
 We don't generate much traffic, but right now I can't send mail from
our domain to any of the mailing lists for the several Sourceforge
projects I'm on, and it's a pain in the ass.

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518