[geeks] sony multiscan 400ps

Omar Masmoudi omasmoudi at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:19:36 CDT 2005

hi
i recently purchased a sony multiscan 400ps 19" monitor
i use a laptop acer travelmate 290c with radeon 9700
on xp pro sp2
i had a monitor connected to it previously and worked fine
i use an extra monitor on the laptop because my screen is completely
scratched
when i plugged in the sony monitor using the same cords that were used for
the old one, to connect to my laptop.....it worked for 5 days
all of sudden woke up went to the cpu and the monitor showed no signal and
"BNC" and "HD15" blinkinking. The power was on it just nerver turned on.
Meaning there is power, and the screen says no signal.......then hd15 and
BNC blinking.  Unplugged the monitor, and plugged the old one using the same
cords and it worked
can u guys help me
omasmoudi at hotmail.com